Priyanka Chopra Raves About Her Princess Dress & Twirling With Tom Hiddleston At Emmys

Swoon! Stunning Priyanka Chopra stopped by ‘The Tonight Show’ Sept. 21 after her mind blowing presenting appearance with Tom Hiddleston at the Emmys. The ‘Quantico’ star dished on her amazing gown and how she just couldn’t stop twirling around in it all night!

What a beauty! Priyanka Chopra, 34, dropped by to chat with Jimmy Fallon, 42, and gushed about her recent Emmy Awards experience. He mentioned how he ran into her at the Emmys and said, “Not only were you funny & charming but gorgeous,” and did an impression of her twirling around in her red flowing gown.

“I walked out with this big train and I did it for the first time cause it’s so pretty and I felt princessy and after I twirled once I was doing it all night! All of the photographers were asking me to twirl and then onstage Tom made me twirl and I was always only twirling. I’m the twirling dancing emoji now!” What a cutie. Sadly, she didn’t mention the alleged flirting and electric heat between the two afterwards at the Governor’s Ball.


Jimmy showed off a photo of her passport collection and it looked like the size of a novel! Priyanka revealed she goes through about one passport per year because she travels so much and that she has a grand total of nine full ones. She said she’s still getting used to living in New York where she shoots Quantico, as she misses her true home in Mumbai, India.


Jimmy brought up how last time she was on the show they had a chicken wing eating contest and Pri shot back, “If I remember that challenge didn’t go well for you.” So Jimmy decided in the spirit of autumn that this time they’d go head to head in an apple bobbing contest! “Doesn’t that involve getting wet on international television?” the beautifully made up Priyanka asked and Jimmy told her it does if she wants to win. The ultra competitive actress said, “Oh I want to win!” so it was game on!


“I just want to say I’m not American and I had no idea what this was until he told me,” she warned the audience before the competition got underway. She even joked Jimmy had an advantage since she’d never done it. With 20 seconds on the clock, she dipped her head into a barrel and was off like a speed demon! She managed to get five apples without even messing up her perfect lipstick! Next up was Jimmy’s turn and he epically failed! He even called it a “distaster” after he kept dunking his head in too deep and didn’t get a single apple! Womp womp! She then showed him how it was done right!

Hollywoodlife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Food Alert] - 22 Nigerian Foods That We All Love

Lira Galore Opens Up About Rick Ross Breakup

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities in Recent Times